Two new email features have been added to your GroupCamp.
- You can now add a comment by replying to an email.
- (via GroupCamp) is added after the sender username.
Here are the updates to your GroupCamp installed on September 25, 2008.
A single My groups selector in the main menu to select project, intranet and extranet groups.
You can now filter groups with the new tags.
- Add new recurring notifications for users: Once every half hour, Once hourly, Once every 2 hours. This consolidates unread messages in your GroupCamp Inbox and reduces the amount of notifications.
- New email design displaying the last 10 items with unread comments or updates.
- Push notification status has been added for iOS and Android GroupCamp apps.
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
This blog post is to share our Work In Progress with you. Feel free to send us any comments or feedback. The following features will be included in the next major release of GroupCamp.
- New Personal Dashboard
- New Report Spam feature
- New Recent Files app menu
- New unified User window
When you post a message in a group and have selected a team to be notified, a new choice Notify all members of the team may appear.
This choice is only displayed when the members of the team you have selected are not all members of the group.
We are happy to show you these infographics for notifications in GroupCamp.
When you follow an item or if somebody else adds you as a follower of an item, it's added to your Inbox. You will then receive a notification depending on your personal settings and devices.
The Add followers feature allows you to add one or several new followers to selected GroupCamp items and choose to send an email instantly to those followers.
Select items and use the 'm' keyboard shortcut or right-click to display the contextual menu. For example with the Files app.
Please note that this feature is available for all GroupCamp items that can have a comment thread and followers.
When Notify by email is checked, new followers will immediately receive an email presenting all selected items.