In addition to the updates described in this blog, we have also worked on GroupCamp's project management.
- New design to the project settings window and to the configuration of Projects settings in the Admin panel
- New project fields: Project code, Project type, Project managers(s), Project privileges and project dates
- Reassign tasks and milestones from one user to another for all projects. New Gantt view.
- Time tracking: Mandatory filling out of configurable Description field, email reminders for weekly timesheet entry (Best plan and higher).
- New overall budget, email alert when the budget exceeds a certain percentage. Budgets are now available from the Start plan.
- New Excel reports
- New Actions menu
- The weekly and monthly stored key metrics and project budget feature has been deleted as it was infrequently used.
New design to Projects settings
When your GroupCamp account is linked with your Google Apps for Work domain, you can know view Google Calendars of your colleagues inside GroupCamp.
When colleagues have synced their Google Apps calendars in their GroupCamp preferences, you can access their calendars when assigning a task.
This new feature allows for a zip folder containing several files to be recovered.
- Download a zip folder of attachments from an item.
- In received emails, download a zip folder with all attachments.
- In the Files app, select several files and download a zip folder.
Download a zip folder of attachments from an item
In the attachments tab, the Download button lets you recover a zip folder of attached files.
This blogpost is to inform you of a few updates to GroupCamp installed on May 23, 2016.
- Time spent entry in a projet
- Acces to guest preferences
- Pinned posts and Discussions app
- Important Name changes
Time spent entry in a project
We added total time spent for the current day and week in the Timelog app of a project.
GroupCamp is happy to announce new post features and design.
- New Post a message and Post selected items popups
- Use the new display of items in a post
- Private items display in posts and emails
- Ownership of new uploaded files
New Post a message and Post selected items popups
Our goal was to simplify the existing post popups and provide better user experience for current and future uses.
We are glad to share some recent updates with you.
- New status icons for users
- Email notifications: change default value
- Help Center: Colleagues can access to the GroupCamp support team
- Rename of GroupCamp Project offering to GroupCamp offering
- New Mega plan for heavy customers
- Bug fixes and improvements
You can now make a color display of the group description field in the Activity application.
Just check the box and select a color.