Release notes - May 17, 2018
Englisch 17. Mai 2018
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
- The New task choice has been added to the contextual menu of Task List.
- The Planning view of tasks is back. You can select this view in the Home > Tasks > Ongoing tasks menu. If you have no access to all tasks, this choice will be in your My ongoing tasks menu.
- App menus get icons. (Like the Timelog app of projects).
- My timesheet menu: only one column to display projects, categories and descriptions.
- Reports: columns are resizable.
Personal Dashboard & Preferences portlet
- Add the status of your synced calendar.
- Add the selected email notification type.
- Columns size, Zoom level and Date displayed are now stored in a Cookie.
- Some links are now green. (Too much blue.. Indeed).
See you soon.